- Up to 200 watts per channel into 4 and 8 ohms — the outputs of the SPA2-200 model are designed to provide up to 200 watts per channel into Low-Z loads.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier — The ENERGY STAR qualified SPA amplifiers employ an efficient class-D design to conserve energy and reduce operational cost.
- Bridgeable outputs for higher power — Bridging the outputs of the SPA2-200 will deliver up to 350 watts into 70V or 100V when bridged.
- Auto-Ramp provides quiet startup and power-down — The ENERGY STAR auto-ramp circuitry ensures quiet and fast power up from standby and seamless power-down following 25 minutes of inactivity, dramatically reducing power consumption.
- Rack-mountable 1U, half rack width enclosure — The SPA amplifers can be mounted in 1 RU, 1/2 rack space, and their clever joining brackets enable easy under-table and wall-mounting